About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

Where did this Greyson kid come from???



Ok, so I stumbled upon this kid the other day and I am a total fan. Apparently so is Ellen, because she had him on her show yesterday!

He's very talented for sure! Especially to be only 12 years old. I'd like to know if he's a Christian or not, he said that the first performance he did was at a Church talent show in Edmond, OK so I wouldn't be suprised if he is. Anyway, I just thought I would be a goofy fan today and post two of his videos. Enjoy!

Smooches,
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment