About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

05/20/10: It's the little things.


Some days it's the little things that make me happy. I got a new work phone the other day and as I was programming numbers in it and labelling the buttons, I got a tiny bit crafty:


It's not much, but it makes me smile every time I have to push one of those buttons. Just thought I would share...

Tootles,
Jess

2 comments:

Mandy Deitering said...

:-D - you need to come be crafty to mine phone button....they suck. :)

Jerskuh said...

Haha! will do! Just tell me what you want. :-D

Post a Comment