About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

Friends and stuff


So, this is going to be a short post. I am really excited that tonight Kev and I are going to my best good friend Mandy's (oh yeah, and Brand's) house for dinner. :) YAY!



I've missed my friend. We've both been so very busy that aside from the occasional walk at the lake, we haven't gotten to hang in a long time, not to mention its been like 400 years since we last crafted together. She's kinda my "craft fuel". She keeps me going along. I'm hoping to accomplish both of those things (hanging out and crafting) tonight. :-D Anyway, I'm REALLY excited about it!

Smooches,
Jess

2 comments:

Mandy Deitering said...

:) we did get some crafting in! and it was some amazing food! Love ya bunches!

Jerskuh said...

We DID!! The food was splendid! :)

Post a Comment