About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

Tiling & Flooring...


Working...ugh. I would much rather be doing something else.

So the renovations continue. Last night Josh finished the tile, and we cleared out the living room and cleaned the floors in preparation for putting down the wood flooring tonight! I'm pretty excited about it! More than anything, I'm excited about having my house back in order from all the renovations! Here's a few more pics of our renovation progress:


This is a pic of our back deck entrance. We had Josh do a 4 x 3 pad of the slate.


Our fireplace right after Josh floated it out to make it more level for the tile.


This is halfway through the tiling process.


This is pretty much the finished product. Excuse the piles of Pergo in front. As of this picture it hadn't been grouted yet, but you get the idea.

Anyway, that's what been going on. I will post some more pics tomorrow, hopefully of wood flooring! Everybody pray!

Smooches,
Jess

3 comments:

Mandy Deitering said...

YAY!!! The fireplace looks SOOOO amazing! he did such a good job!

Jessica Lanae said...

Definitely lookin' good!!!! :)

Jerskuh said...

I KNOW! I am excited!

Post a Comment