About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.


Soooo...It's Monday...ALL DAY LONG. I'm not one of those people that love to claim how evil Mondys are so I'll just stop with that. :P


We're still in the process of re-doing our living room. The process is coming along pretty nicely. The painting is done and tonight we're beginning the tiling process. then we're gonna do the floors.

Here's a couple of pics of our progress:


This is my sweet Daddy painting. He wasn't originally supposed to come, it was just gonna be Mom and I, but I was so glad he came!


This is a picture of one of the side walls and the color it has become. It's dark, but I like it alot!

Saturday us ladies went to Hot Springs for a girls day after the photo shoot. It was soooo fun! We went to Rod's pizza cellar (and ate waaaay too much!), shopped at several different stores, and hit the Habitat Re-Store (which is awesome btw). We also managed to play dress-up in my car on the way there. Now when I say "we" I mean Krystle and Sarahbeth got into my mom's bag of photo props that was in the back of my SUV and tried on hats and feather boas. They had great fun and Mandy even got pics of it. Hopefully she will post some soon.


Here's a pic of Mandy and Krystle trying on hats at TJ Maxx. Don't be fooled, those hats were NOT cheap.


This is a crocheted pillow we found at the Habitat Re-store. We didn't buy it, but we will probably make some updated versions as soon as we figure out how!

I did also get a good deal on an awesome retro lamp at the Habitat Re-store for a $1!! It's amazing, and I can't wait to incorporate it in my living room! (Sorry no pic of it yet.)

Anyway, that's the rundown of my week/weekend. I'll holla back soon!

2 comments:

Mandy Deitering said...

ummm that pic of me....horrid (just sayin) heheheee.... we did have a good time. I think I sent those pics to Krystle for her to post on her blog, but if she doesn't I will most assuredly post them before the weekend. I LOVE THE NEW COLOR!!!!

Krystle said...

so, you sent me some pics from the photoshoot but said most of the dress up pics didn't come out that great. So I haven't seen the dress up pics lol
p.s. jess, I'm so excited to see this finished product :-) it's a lot of work but so worth it in the end

Post a Comment