About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

Wood flooring! (well... Pergo anyway.)


So last night went well. It started off a little bumpy, but after a quick prayer it started to smooth out. We got just over half the living room floor done, so Thursday we should be able to finish it and hallway. Especially now since we've got our system worked out. Here's some pics I took as we were going along:


Mom and Kev: The brains of the team.


Dad: The brawn and the silliness of the team. (I get it from him!)


This is when we were about finished. I think we put on a row or two more after this. Isn't it pretty??!?

Anyway, there's the latest on the ongoing Saga that is my living room!

Catch ya laters,
Jess

3 comments:

Mandy Deitering said...

I love it. It is going to look so Amazing!

Krystle said...

It looks really awesome! I totally understand the whole getting started business. When we did my house...it took over 2 hours to get the first four pieces down...talk about frustrating. It gets super easy once you get going though. I can't wait to see it finished

Amber said...

Looks really good!

Post a Comment