About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

March 11th!!


So today they posted the Eclipse trailer online and I am so excited! So in honor of that momentus occasion, I have posted the offical Eclipse countdown clock from Stephenie Meyers' website! If you want it, just grab it off my blog. It will post to your blog automatically, you just put in your info and click "post to side bar". Enjoy!

Jerskuh

1 comments:

Post a Comment