About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

Go easy on me...I'm a beginner


Hello all. I was informed by my best good friend, Mandy that I need to create a blog. Soooo...here I am!

Basically, this is me: I'm 28 years old and I've been married to my boyfriend, Kevin for 8 years now. We're the Sr. High youth Pastors at CenterPoint Church (woo hoo!) in Benton, AR. We have three, count 'em, THREE miniature weenie dogs who pretty much are certain that they are people. We're both crazy about music of all kinds, in fact, we went and braved the rain and freakin' freezing temperatures last night to see Skillet at the River Front Amphitheatre in Little Rock. We have the best group of friends a person could ask for. They're not just our friends, they're our family and we always have good times together. I am passionate about anything artistic or crafty, I love to draw, paint, and sculpt. (I can think of five people who have my artwork permanently affixed onto their body, some of them twice!) I'm kind of a perfectionist, and I get hung up on inventing new little dorky things to craft or create, but hey, that's me. I love hanging with my "Ladies" in the HL Sweat Shop. We have some of the most loud, obnoxious, and yet hilarious times there!

Anyway, that's me. Since this is my first blog on here, I figured information about me would be good. I don't know why, since the only people that will probably read this already know all this crap about me, but whatever. :) I like to blog and hopefully, I can make people laugh a bit along the way.

Smoochy moochy,
Jess

1 comments:

Mandy Deitering said...

awwww......love you too! So was throwing out a SUPER crazy idea (well crazy for me) once Hello Ladies gets super big and famous....we should all get HelloLadies tattoos (something small)......just sayin (i know..."I" am saying that)

Post a Comment