About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

Everybody knows this, so I might as well say it out loud: I am a dork.


Yes, I know...I put a New Moon countdown clock on my Blog. I'm a dork, and I'm ok with that. I'm pretty sure I'm the biggest dork I know, but like I said, I'm ok with it. I gave up on denial long ago. I just happened to see it on a website and saw that you could grab it and put it on things, and I had to make it happen. What can I say? I'm excited about the movie. Honestly, I think I am more excited about going with my girlfriends to see it because we are going to all be dorks together. I veritable cornucopia of dorkness. I'm pretty sure we're gonna squeal and giggle like we're 13 again, followed by the "Grandma Green" speed clapping every five minutes. We might even pee our pants a little, but hey, it's all in good fun. It'll make the movie even better!

Good times,
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment