About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

The early bird gets the worm. Really? That's all you get for getting up at the crack of dawn? What a stupid bird.


So I had to be at work early today. Instead of the usual 7:30am routine, I had to be at work at 6:00am. Ugh. Soooo...I dutifully set my alarm last night for 5:00am and went to sleep. Apparently I slept thru it, or turned it off in my sleep, because I woke up to my "hey, it's time to leave" alarm going off (thank goodness) at 5:40!!! Ahhhhh! I flew out of bed, splashed some water on my face, jumped into some jeans (fortunately it's casual Friday), and ran out the door. I came screeching in on two tires (as best you can at 15 mph), but I made it to work on time. I don't know how Mary Lou does this shift everyday... I'm for sure going home and taking a nap this afternoon. This getting to work before dawn is for the birds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment