About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

THREE DAYS!!


So it's 3 days til New Moon and I'm getting really excited! Sarahbeth and I made our shirts Friday night, and they look so cute! I'm trying to email a some pics of my shirt to my computer to post here on my blog, but things haven't been working too well, so I'll try to post them later. Thursday we're having a Twilight night at my house complete with projector-sized viewing of Twilight and "team" cupcakes! In the words of Sarahbeth, "It's gonna be boooomb!" Anyway, just wanted to rant about my excitement!

1 comments:

sarahbeth said...

That's right...BOOOOOOMB!! haha love it!

Post a Comment