About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

OK!! I'll freakin' blog already! Sheesh!


Ok, so my bestie, Mandy Sue said that I need to blog more. So... here I am. I really do like to write, and I like to think I'm a little bit ok at it. In fact, I just wrote a whole page of my thoughts on the New Moon soundtrack I made. (Which everyone should listen to!) I just don't normally take the time to blog. I dunno why, I guess it's just further confirmation that I'm a dork (a fact I covered thoroughly in a previous blog). Anyway, moving right along...

Today is a sleepy day. I could totally turn out the lights and saw some serious logs right now. Actually, I could saw some logs with the lights ablaze. I don't even care, I'm just sleepy. Ugh. It's not even raining, it's totally a beautiful day outside, I don't know why I'm so sleepy, I just am.

Uh, what else...Oh Kev got me an iphone for my Birthday, which I love. There was once a day that I didn't get why everyone was so in love with their iphones, and I used to think "what a bunch of losers" until I got one. Now, I am THAT CHICK. I am constantly playing with it and doing stuff on it. It's ridiculous. I've had to reign myself in a few times because I was so engrossed with it, that I completely missed what people were saying to me. I could've promised the world to someone, somewhere with my absent-minded "Uh-huhs" and "yeahs". If there's anyone I've promised something astronomical to, please accept my deepest apologies. I didn't mean it, the iphone made me do it.

Oh, on a "crafty" note, I'm making a new breed of button rings for the upcoming craft fair to put in our HL booth. I've got some cool ideas, and I'm pretty excited about 'em, so I'm hoping the sales will reflect my enthusiasm. Also, at some point soon, we're going to get together and make our own personalized New Moon t-shirts for the midnight showing, and I've yet to figure out what mine will say. Everyone else has cuteness picked out, but not me. I've been racking my brain for a cute or cool logo or saying and I got nothin'. So far, I know my shirt will say New Moon on it, but that's it. Boooo. If anyone has any cute ideas for my shirt, please let me know so I can get some cool kid points from Krystle.

Well, that's pretty much it. Mandy, I have blogged...I hope you're happy.

-Jess

3 comments:

Krystle said...

i know what i'm doing for my shirt!!! i can't wait to get together and make them :-)

Jerskuh said...

Uuuuuhhhh! So frustrating! I still don't have a thing!

Mandy Deitering said...

I don't have anything either!!!! but I love my soundtrack!

Post a Comment