About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

How do you spell relaxation?


So...today I got a massage...at work. It was awesome! My boss, Paige treated Mary Lou and I each to Birthday massages and we loved it. I've decided that massages should be at least a weekly occurance in my life, and when I make my first million, that's exactly what I plan to do.

Tonight I'm going to the Ladies Night Out with Mandy Sue. Since we didn't get to do a booth this time, we're gonna go scope it out for next year.

Laters!
Jess

2 comments:

Hello Ladies said...

Wow. Ur like the best blogger ever!

Mandy Deitering said...

it was AWFUL!!!!!!!! we could have done a better show than that :) But I loved hanging out with you! :D

Post a Comment