About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

Gulf Shores - Sunday


 This morning, Kev wanted to get up and watch the sunrise. So, 6:30, we groaningly made our way out of bed and onto the balcony of our condo. We made it just in time to see the sun starting to pinken the sky and watched the entire sunrise. It was so cool!



Excuse how funky we look, we basically got out of bed and went to the balcony!




Here it comes!









So pretty!

Then, Kev looked at me (in all my glory) and said, "I've got something for you. I wanted to wait until it was our actual anniversary, but I can't wait, I want to give it to you right now. I love you, and this past 10 years have been awesome." And he gave me this:


!!!! - It's my wedding ring, but he had it sized and it used to be four small diamonds making one big diamond, but he got one big diamond put in it!! 





The side view!! I LOVE IT!

We went back to bed for a while, and then I got up and while Mandy and I were having breakfast, we saw dolphins from our balcony!! I have video, but I could never get it to upload...sorry :(







After breakfast, we went to the beach and did NOTHING all day!  It. Was. Awesome.


After our long day at the beach,  we ate out at the Mellow Mushroom (our fave pizza place - Mandy has pics-) and then played at The Track, which is a go kart, putt putt, arcade, etc. place. The guys rode go karts and Mandy & and I KILLED IT at some Ski ball & Plinko. Oh yeah, and the Pirate shooting game. "When we combine our shooting power, we are capable of incredible power!" We won 101 tickets, which we traded in for some fun plastic bracelets!


Mandy didn't have hers on, or I would've taken a pic of both our wrists!!



We tried to take pics of the guys riding go karts, but neither of us brought our good cameras, so we were forced to take pics with our phones and this is best we could get!!

Anyway, it was a good day and we had a blast!!

***Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment