About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

Eyewear Adventures w/ Mandy!


So the other day, Mandy texted me asking if I would accompany her to the store to help her pick out some glasses! OF COURSE!! Since Mandy hasn't bought new glasses since the summer of 1962, I wanted to be along for this momentus occasion! I think she (we) tried on every pair on the store:

I thought these were actually really cute... my feelings were not reciprocated. LOL!


Did anyone know that Paula Deen makes glasses? Yeah, I didn't either.

Mandy and I discovered that our Grandmas both had these glasses, so she HAD to try them on!

Anyway, that was our adventure to get Mandy's new glasses, which btw are super cute! I can't wait to see the finished product. (Maybe she or I can post a pic!)

***Jess




0 comments:

Post a Comment