About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jess and I love to do anything creative and artsy in any way. I'm always wanting to learn new methods and improve my skills, musically & artistically. I started blogging initially to share what was going on in my life, but now I am using it as a business tool, as well as sharing with my friends artsy fartsy things I've made and learned! I love to paint and make custom art, if there's anything you need, please let me know, I always love a challenge! I hope you enjoy reading, come back often!!

Hello Quest


Well, it's been a while since my last post, and for that I am profoundly sorry. We have been busy with major events at the Church and youth. Tonight we begin our "Quest" youth retreat and I am excited about what God has in store for His kids! I tried to find a non-cheesy pic of a knight to go with the whole "Quest-ness" but I only found cheesy ones except for this pic from a Knight's tale! :)

It's gonna be a good weekend!

Smooches!
Jerskuh

1 comments:

Krystle said...

I hope y'all are having an awesome EXPERIENCE!! I've been praying for y'all all week :-).

p.s. I tagged you in a survey on my blog.

Post a Comment